Stage 3 Dental Restrictions:
We are now able to treat patients according to Stage 3 guidelines which allows for urgent care only.
Please contact us immediately to book an appointment and discuss your dental emergency. Our hours will vary during this lockdown period so please contact us to confirm available times.
We continue to take precautions to protect all patients and staff such as those listed below.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus please call to reschedule your appointment.
Ways we are keeping you safe at Dental One:
- We have enacted social distancing measures in our waiting rooms, and in some cases, limited the number of people who can be in the waiting room at one time.
- We have upgraded the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by our staff to ensure their safety and yours.
- All patients will be subject to temperature testing and screening questions upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser stations are now being deployed in our waiting rooms. Please utilise this upon arrival.
- Surgeries and waiting rooms are being subjected to longer and stricter sanitisation procedures between patients.
- Surfaces around the clinic are being wiped constantly by staff, reducing the spread of pathogens.
- We have restricted the number of patients who we see to those who only have emergency type appointments, such as toothaches.
- We are undergoing stricter screening when we book appointments, ensuring those who have entered the country within the last 14 days, or those who are unwell, delay their appointments.
- Ensuring any staff member or dentist that show any signs of being unwell, even mild symptoms such as a sore throat and runny nose, are at home resting for an extended time and not at work.
- Posters can be found throughout the clinic with information around how to wash and sanitise your hands correctly.
- Patients will be asked to come to their appointments alone whenever practically possible to limit the number of people in our clinics
- Floor markings have been made to ensure physical distancing is happening at the reception desk.
- Reception desks are protected by sneeze guards
- Signs have been posted outside waiting areas outlining the maximum occupancy of the area at any given time. You may be asked to wait in your car if this number has been reached.