Stage 1 Dental Restrictions:
We are now able to treat patients according to Stage 1 guidelines which allow for all treatment including routine care (check-up and clean)
Please contact us immediately to book an appointment.
We continue to take precautions to protect all patients and staff such as those listed below.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus please call to reschedule your appointment.
Ways we are keeping you safe at Dental One:
- We have enacted social distancing measures in our waiting rooms, and in some cases, limited the number who of people who can be in the waiting room at one time.
- We have upgraded the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by our staff to ensure their safety and yours.
- Hand sanitiser stations are now being deployed in our waiting rooms. Please utilise this upon arrival.
- Surgeries and waiting rooms are being subjected to longer and stricter sanitisation procedures between patients.
- Surfaces around the clinic are being wiped constantly by staff, reducing the spread of pathogens.
- We have restricted the number of patients who we see to those who only have emergency type appointments, such as toothaches.
- We are undergoing stricter screening when we book appointments, ensuring those who have entered the country within the last 14 days, or those who are unwell, delay their appointments.
- Ensuring any staff member or dentist that show any signs of being unwell, even mild symptoms such as a sore throat and runny nose, are at home resting for an extended time and not at work.