The NO GAP Dentists
Book an Appointment
Join the team at our Growing Practice
And help make Dentistry more affordable for all!
Dental One is a dynamic and constantly growing business! Our current team is as interesting and diverse as our patient base. We are patient centric, patient satisfaction and customer service are our highest priority, however, we realise that without a great team we wouldn’t have a practice to run! We highly value our staff and ensure that we provide great opportunities for career growth and career satisfaction. Our work culture is supportive and welcoming. Alongside very competitive remuneration, we also offer bonus incentives as part of our employee’s package. We hold regular fun team building days with the chance to participate in some awesome offsite activities. If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, we’d love to chat to you!
We are currently hiring!
If you are ready for the next step in your career and feel you’d be a great fit for our team, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply today by sending a cover letter specifying which part of the business you think you’d like to work in and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Due to continued growth we need more staff to fill a variety of positions. We are seeking talented and bubbly staff to join our supportive work culture that embraces diversity and is passionate about what they do.
The positions on offer:
• Permanent full-time, part time, and casual roles on offer for the right candidate
• Reception, nursing, and steri nurse roles
• Competitive remuneration, generous team and individual incentive programs
• Supportive team
• Be part of the reason why patients continue to come back to see us!
• Career opportunity – be rewarded for hard work and progress in your career
• We have branches located in Lower Templestowe, Craigieburn, Epping North and Richmond.
• Dental assistant: we are seeking a dental assistant who is skilled in all areas of general dentistry. Some experience with implants will be highly regarded, although not necessary. Ability to also perform some reception duties from time to time. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is looking for a career, not just a job
• Receptionist: we are seeking a receptionist who is a highly skilled communicator, to work alongside the practice manager and help the business grow. The ideal candidate will be a confident, bubbly person who is looking for a career, not just a job
• Steri Nurse: we are seeking a great multi-tasker who will be able to keep the practice running effectively. Someone who can also nurse when required. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is looking for a career, not just a job
Candidates should possess the following:
• Very well presented with a professional demeanor
• A positive and professional attitude
• Good attention to detail
• Previous dental experience is essential
• Certificate III in dental assisting or higher (highly regarded, although not necessary)
• Highly motivated and demonstrate a high level of initiative
• Well organised and enthusiastic
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills (including professional phone manner)
• Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn quickly
• Strong degree of empathy towards patients and staff
• A team player with a pleasant and friendly personality
• Previous experience with D4W highly regarded, although not necessary
Dental One is an expanding business and we are seeking staff that enjoy a fast-paced environment, people who will enjoy being a part of our business as it grows. On a lighter note we are a friendly team with a common goal of giving our patients a great experience and at the same time enjoying every day at work. If you think you have what it takes and would like to take the next step in furthering your career, why wait? Apply today!
Please apply today by sending a cover letter specifying which part of the business you think you’d like to work in and a current resume to email@example.com